Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So far so good

Havent had the mood to pen down something in my blog, since the last post about dad's departure. Well, all I could say is dad's leaving us suddenly (in a mattter of 1 month) does leave me with a huge 'wake up call' on my health and lifestyle. I realized that without a good health, it would be pointless for one no matter how much of cash you have in your bank. And most of it, I keep remind myself that now I have a young baby to take care I could no longer make excuses for not taking good care of myself. With a strong determenation, I made my first step to take up self taught yoga lesson, 2x/week 30 mins each session at home. I start to feel more energetic even a long exhausting day. Not to mention a huge and dramatic change to my body. Toned and defined figure started to emerge from a once plump and full of toxid body. All I can say is, I love the brand new me, less temperenmental, healthier, fitter and prettier :).

No comments: