Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Getting wiser while aging...

It is a popular belief that you will get wiser as you age. Well, at least the saying has a profounding effect on me. I do realize that, as I get older, things started to get clearer in my head. Vision's clear so is the mind, not to mention the ability to analyze the reality vs. fantasy or I shall call it dream. It's nice to dream and I dreamt a lot especially during my younger years, those ignorant while innocent youthful mind that I once had. Looking back, while standing at where I am today, I could say there are things that I am glad I've achieved today. But there were also certain decisions that I wish I'd consult or at least shared with someone wiser if I were to decide one more time. Yeah I know, the "If only" remark is never applicable to us human in this lifetime. I'll just have to make a lemonade out of lemons despite asking for a bowl of juicy strawberries from God. Remember, its always half a glass Full or the other way round. Life goes on, the earth will continue rotating whether I like it or not. Better fall into the groves and dance in the rain.

No comments: