Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

An Unforgettable Christmas





Initially, it was just a casual family outing with Ying, the children and I spending over the night at Ying's place. However, it was the spur of the moment that Ying uttered something about getting to stay at the HR hotel with cheaper rate that transformed my holiday into a memorable one. Of course the happiest ones are the children as they get to play in the pool, horse riding and play with sea water. Well, for me it was exceptionally wonderful because this is my 1st Christmas with Derrick. Below photos are self explanatory as a picture tells a thousand words. Thanks Ying for her spontaneous suggestion and her hospitality. I can feel that she really loves Derrick a lot even though she doest get to see my angel often. Moving forward, I'll try to get them together more often to 'capture' those wonderful moment that we get to spend together as family. My instinct is telling me that my next Christmas will be just as much fun as this round :)

3 comments:

Lee said...

Hi, nice pics. I love the 2nd and 3rd photos of you and baby....you sure one real pretty lady with a beautiful complexion and a smile can light up three streets, ha ha.

Here's wishing you the very best of Seasons greetings. You stay young, stay beautiful and keep a song in your heart. Have a happy new year, best regards, Lee.
ps, you are a beautiful lady, *wink*.

Unknown said...

Wah...got Uncle Lee there complimenting this hot mama here...good good...market value still high :)

So nice seeing you all having fun...next round I must be in the picture :)

Not to worry...Derrick will have his 1st blasting CNY with all of us back in Sibu :)

Derrick's Mommy said...

Thanks Uncle Lee, actually that was my sister :). I am the one in the first photo carrying the baby.

Happy New Year to you too :)