Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year at HR


Yet another surprise event kicked in during the New Year weekend. The rich parents of my niece suddenly decided to treat the whole family a luxurious one night stay at the HR, pool side rooms. The kind of room that you can immediately jump into the swimming pool from your bedside once you open up the sliding door that barricades the bedroom from the pool. Derrick had another chance of dipping himself in the pool, of course next to mommy. He did not resist the water this time and I guess it must have been the roaring sound of the powerful waves that scares him off last round. I had a great time playing with my son, watching his growing curiosity just makes me feel content with life. I cant wait for CNY as the thought of Derrick meeting his PoPo, KongKong and Aunties for the first time simply excites and cheers me up. Hang on Popo, Derrick's coming HOME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

harlooo.... harloooo... I came here thru the lost submerryn's blog... LOL... sorry... Merryn's blog (she's gonna kick my ass for that)

I saw your comment in her blog, and almost cried. =.= So, come here to give you a big HARG

Hope everything will be better for you. 2009 wasn't the best year for me too...but... I manage...I guess. Barely. *hugs hugs for baby oso, k?*

Derrick's Mommy said...

Hi Cleffairy,

Thanks for dropping by. I strongly agree with you that the ones who helped us get back to our own feet are surprisingly some strangers whom we have never met b4. Your hugs and encouragement send tears rolling down my cheeks. Life is not treating me too bad though, as my pains were compensated with a bunch of angelic bloggers out there who were just there to make my day. Thanks for everything friend.