Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What a year...2009

Year 2009, what a year it has been for me. Getting married, pregnant, delivered Derrick, raising up Derrick, losing weights, going thru ridiculous hoo haas... and the list goes on. To summarize, it has been a roller coaster ride for me .. almost 11 months by now and I hope next year promises a smooth sailing year ahead for me. This is all I wish for Christmas this year.

On the other hand, my boy is growing up day by day, from a fragile newborn to a super duper powered 5 month ol.. Oh, how I wish that he would always stay the same state, never grow up as I really enjoy his current stage..treating me as his NO 1 in this entire universe. Watching him laughing and squeeling with joy at every funny expression that I made really bright up my life, as if I never lived before in this life. Cuddling him in my arms is the most wonderful moment that I would love to spend daily.

I hope Santa will bring my family and I lots of smiles, joys, happiness and health in coming year :). Merry Christmas to everyone !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Believe in The Law of Attraction..think of the things you want and your wish shall be granted :)

May our family be blessed with prosperity, health and peace for the year 2010. Merry Christmas hohoho! :)