Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

From new born to month-4






I spent the first 1 month plus breasfeeding extensively and thanks to the effect, I trimmed down from 70kg (weight taken right before delivery) to 56kg successfully. Of course having to take care of Derrick 100% on my own helps to get rid of my excess fats faster as he really drained out every ounce of my energy. I am lucky as Derrick sleeps thru the night (which is quite uncommon among newborn) from month-2 onwards. I pratically spent every waking moment watching this little life grow bigger every day. I always dreaded having to take care of baby as I will lose all my freedom once my baby is born, until Derrick came into my life. I found myself falling in love with him more and more. I would surrender my whole life to him, watching him saying his very first baby words.. Anku...and waking up only to find him smiling at you as if telling his mommy that everything will be wonderful with him around.

No comments: