Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The day when I first met Derrick


I was reborn on the day I delivered Derrick. It was 10:43am when the docs cut across my lower abd to let my little Darling out from his mommy's womb. My eyes were filled with tears when I hear his first ever cry in this world.. The first sentence that I was able to hear was the midwife saying " here is your baby boy '... and I was still subcouncious as the effect from the aneasthetic..

I was immediately transferred to the ward after my C-section and the nurse only brought Derrick to me in the afternoon, when I started to regain full conciousness. The first time I met Derrick after carrying him around, talking and singing to him for 7 months... I will always remember the wonderful moment of seeing him for the first time.

No comments: