Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Derrick just luv it when mommy kisses him!

My lil' darling juz luv it so much when mommy kisses him on his cheeks. I wouldnt want to miss a single second with Derrick. I wanted to be the ONE beside him when he first say out MOMMY!, when he puts his first step forward, and when he did his rollover, when he lies on his tummy doing mini push ups, when he deliberately cries just to catch mommy's attention. He and I went thru the thick and thin together for 10 months, and my Derrick never fails to console or amuse me whenever I feel that my world has fallen apart. Oh, I just love him sooooo much. I cant wait to bring him back for 2010 CNY gathering. In fact I am starting to count down by now just for Derrick to meet his Wai Po, Wai Gong and Yi Yi's for the first time. I will devote my 100% to Derrick and spend the rest of my life watching and enjoying Derrick's growth..I will smile and celebrate his happiness and success, while weep with him when he cries. I will be the one who help him up when he falls down... this is the promise mommy gave Derrick..

1 comment:

My favourite memory haunt said...

Hi Little Prince's mummy,

Thanks for your compliment.