Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Month#9


Updates on my lil angel development at month#9:

1)Started to show understanding on commands and instructions. He will clap his hands, wave his hands and shows signs of milk-milk if you ask him so...
2)Hungers for attention and separation anxiety signs getting worse. He will cry when he sees you leaving the room, or sometimes just a short distance away from him.
3)Experts in gross and fine motor skill. He can stand while holding onto something, and sometimes even with another hand clutching an object.
4)His emotional bud is developing. I can tell it coz he frowns and tears build up in the eyes when you raise your voice at him.
5)Call papa, dada, aiyeee...ankoo, kkkkkk, JUST no MAMA...:(

I enjoyed thorougly time spent with Derrick. He understands games and jokes so completely that he really liften up your spirits to join the fun with him. I will always cherish and appreciate this gift of Heaven to me, as he completes my life with joy and laughter. I look forward to pick him up every working day as I cant wait to spend more and more time with him before he grows up.

No comments: