Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Further updates on my lil bud..




Spotted his first pairs of upper Central Insicors last weekend. He will soon have 4 cute tooties to be exact. I am starting to imagine the pain of his killer bites. I think the teething episode is making my son grouchy and feeling irritating and he just need to find something to bite. He especially likes to bite on the edge of my pillow and sometimes grab my hands to taste his bites. Night sleep also didnt went on well now. I think I woke up 3 times last night alone just to pat him back to sleep. Wish this could end soon, and it means getting the remaining 16 teeths popping out. On the positive note though, Derrick is getting good at clicking his tongue and will click after you. This is hilarious especially from a nine months ol'

No comments: