Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2010 CNY Family Gathering






This is the fist year I brought both Derrick and Charly back to my hometown, Sibu for CNY celebration. Its a rare opportunity as we dont reunite often, and Charly had the chance to get to know my family member better. Mom, especially is very friendly and upon seeing Charly, she handed him a super duper big buddha pendant and a Tibetan Tianzhu. Charly is of course, too awe strucken and overwhelmed by the friendliness nature that my family possessed. As for Derrick, everyone just love him soooo much. Throughout the 7 days stay in Sibu, I never had the chance to worry about nobody taking care of Derrick, as everyone just grab him whenever I brought him home or to the kopitiam. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family and yearn for coming CNY to approach soon. Below were some priceless moment that I've spent with my family. Hope everyone out there too, enjoy their special moments with their love ones.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah...and u know what...I simply LOVE the last photo the best...Coz all the girls are in there! And can you still recall the very last time 5 of us have a chance to be in the same picture? That was when I'm in Standard 6! How time flies...hope we can take more pics of us 5 together in the oncoming years ...and of coz...more and more lovely CNY celebrated together :)