Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 7, 2007

My then glorious garden

Ching, this used to be my little garden that I am damn proud of. Sadly to say I remove it 2 years ago knowing that I could never provide the attention that my plants needed at that time. I fell in love with gardening ever since my first trip to Cameron Highlands. After the trip, my favourite passtime is spending my weekends in the nursery hunting for suitable plants for my garden.

My attempt to add roses into my collection proved to be total failure as I painfully watched those beauties loses their glow as days went by. I was told that those so called 'local breed roses' can withstand our hot and wet climate, but in actual fact they were too fragile to survive under such weather. I even kept a pair of 'peacock fish' which eventually breeded into a larger community in the little fountain that I built for them.

A green house is my dream garden someday when I am ready to devote to this favourite passtime of mine :) but definitely not now as I know where my commitments are.

No comments: