Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Ying's new apartment







Finally, Ying has got the keys to her dream home!!! She took me to view her new 'home to be', and surprisingly I found it not as terrible as she had described it to me over the phone. Ching said only brainys can interpret the photos that I took. Well Ching, I have no choice due to the limited space for me to take the entire view of her home... haha.
I strongly convinced Ying that after a few simple cosmetic tricks, she'll turn her pigeon hole into a spacious and envious modern classed apartment

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Living away from home for 10 years taught me lots of things. Bond between sisters become stronger especially when both Hie and I face challenges.
When we finally get our own house to stay, it's been a relieve to me. We finally found our own home Hie...